Saturday, September 21, 2013

About



"Most folks are as happy as they make up their mind to be." ~ Abraham Lincoln


Happiness is a conscious choice. It is not something we can demand or expect. It took going through a very difficult time for me to realize that I have control over my own happiness... that I am accountable for my own emotional welfare... that anger is also a conscious choice and it unfortunately often won. I don't have many close friends but luckily I had a few that were really there for me when I needed them. They were my therapy and it was a humbling experience. I spent more time reading, writing, listening to podcasts that were motivating and taught lessons about life (particularly about love and relationships), and just started doing things that I've always wanted to do while not being afraid of challenges. I've been on a period of self reflection and on a journey to find my happiness and I want to share the wisdom I have found in others. I also want to share what was helpful in cheering me up during my darkest times. I am grateful that there are so many people out there who share what they learned from their mistakes and successes, so that we can be led by examples. I wanted to be able to offer the same.



This is my happiness project. I am Cuc.

No comments:

Post a Comment